Thursday, April 30, 2015

"Retro cruise" festival


Last Sunday I've attended the "Retro cruise" festival which was held in Botanical garden. This day is a great opportunity to travel back in time and dip into the holiday with vintage clothes, retro music and interesting people around.
"Retro cruise" began with a vintage bicycles parade then continued to the retro dancing, vintage flea market, 5 o'clock tea and has ended with soulful jazz concert. Following the unwritten dress code, I wore a vintage dress and complemented it with vintage earrings and clutch. When else can I wear so much vintage on me as on "Retro cruise"? ;)

В прошлое воскресенье прошел фестиваль "Ретро круиз" в киевском ботаническом саду. Этот день - отличная возможность перенестись в прошлое и окунуться в праздник с винтажными вещами, ретро музыкой и интересными людьми вокруг. "Ретро круиз" начался с велопарада на винтажных велосипедах, затем продолжился ретро танцами, винтажной барахолкой, чаепитием "5 o'clock tea" и закончился душевным джазовым концертом. Следуя негласному дресс-коду, я надела винтажное платье и дополнила его винтажными клипсами и клатчем. Когда еще носить столько винтажного сразу, как не на "Ретро круизе"? ;)


More photos here.
Больше фото здесь.




2 comments:

  1. I really love this look Rafaela!!! Beautiful color on the dress and I love your vintage accessories as well! You look beautiful! :-) The only thing I would change would be the shoes. I would love to see this outfit with a nice pair of vintage heels!! Anyways you look beautiful as ever!! Beautiful pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your comment, Clara! :) I totally understand your point of view regarding the shoes. I also think that heels would be more flattering with the dress. But we were there all day and I thought I need some comfy shoes to be able to stand and walk for a long time :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...