Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Winter must-have: sweaters


According to my frequent references, it is not hard to guess that I love sweaters and I think the more the better. This season, besides basic pieces, I really love faux fur, oversized sweaters and fun prints.
Check few of my favorite sweaters, maybe they will inspire you :) Most of them are on sale now, so hurry up to buy them!


Судя по моим частым упоминаниям, нетрудно догадаться, что я обожаю свитеры и считаю что их много не бывает. В этом сезоне, помимо классических вариантов, мне очень нравятся искусственный мех, свитеры oversize и интересные принты. Я собрала несколько своих фаворитов для вашего вдохновения :) Многие вещи сейчас на распродаже, так что спешите приобрести!

1. Jacquard fur jumper, Bershka
2. Yellow knit sweater, H&M
3. Blue turtleneck cable knit sweater, Zara
4. Eagle jumper, Topshop
5. Furry front sweater, Zara


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...