Friday, August 14, 2015

Music Friday: Brandon Flowers



I almost forgot to share with you the latest album of Brandon Flowers “The Desired Effect”, which was released back in May.
Although it is a little weird for me that the band leader of The Killers has released his second solo album already (while still working with the band), but I really like his creativity and I am always happy when his new singles come out. I chose three great videos for you with songs from the new album and also the track “I Can Change” which is based on a melody of the 80-s hit “Smalltown Boy” by the Bronski Beat. Enjoy! :)

Чуть не забыла поделиться с вами последним альбомом Брендона Флауэрса “The Desired Effect”, который вышел еще в мае. Хотя для меня немного странно, что лидер группы The Killers выпускает уже второй сольный альбом, при этом еще работая с группой, но мне очень нравится его творчество, поэтому я радуюсь всем его новым синглам. Я подобрала для вас три прекрасных видеоклипа на песни из нового альбома, а также песню “I Can Change”, в основу которой легла мелодия популярного хита 80-х группы Bronski Beat Smalltown Boy”. Наслаждайтесь! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...