Monday, March 27, 2017

Spring colors: Perfect men's wardrobe


Although it is pretty cold in Ukraine right now, but spring has officially arrived. And it's funny how my brain is starting to crave for brighter colors and lighter fabrics, despite the weather. Currently all I can do is incorporate some spring hues into my manicure and make-up, enviably scrolling through street style pictures while waiting for the true spring to come.

Set aside the lyrics. I wanted to do an inspiration post today, but not my usual one. Considering that not only women need to update their wardrobes, but also do men, I decided to share with you my favorite spring trends for men. Especially when I often buy clothes with my man, Michael, who has his own signature style, which I love.


First - shirts. I adore all kind of shirts. Me and Michael wear them all the time, whether it is winter or summer. They are super versatile and can be worn with any outfit - casual or formal. Also I think that shirt is the most sexiest piece in men's clothing, especially with rolled sleeves.
P.S. That striped one with a band collar will look good even if you are a girl. I would wear it myself :)


Bottoms. There are many options to wear: chinos, wool trousers, dress pants, jeans. I really like khaki ones and black jeans, they are my favorites.


Jackets. Bombers, bombers and bombers again, in any color and style. Due to the minimalistic and clean look, they can be worn with jeans, pants and shorts, combined with t-shirts, sweaters, button-downs and basically everything.


Sweaters and t-shirts. Basics are always in trend. Spring weather can be unpredictable, so it is always good to have some soft and warm raglan or henley shirt to stay warm.


Shoes. Here are three different options for any whether conditions. Boots for colder March, brogues for April and espadrilles for warm and sunny May.

These spring essentials are basic but very stylish, comfortable and versatile. And I love that they all can be combined together, allowing to create many different looks.

Let me know whether you like my selected pieces or not. Also, I would love to know what do you like the most in men's wardrobe? Let me know in the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...