Thursday, March 23, 2017

Travel inspo: What to do in Vegas

Photo by www.collagevintage.com

I love to travel. Well, everybody does. So today I would like to make an unusual post for my blog and share with you some inspiration and thoughts about my perfect 24 hour trip to Las Vegas.

Why Vegas, you may ask. Why not? :) It is one of the most famous cities in the world and I've seen it in the movies million times so I definitely would like to see it with my own eyes.

As you may already know, I always travel with my boyfriend, so following ideas are great for couples. And not only for them.

1. Book a luxury hotel room. I think that Vegas trip can't be complete without a nice hotel room with a scenic view. Wouldn't it be romantic to take a bubble bath and then wake up to the incredible view from you room? On Vegas.com you can find some great options by checking out their Las Vegas Package Deals page.

2. Have a dinner or/and breakfast with a view. If you have only 24 hours, you have to seize each moment, so a nice dinner at the restaurant with your significant other is a must.

3. Tickle your nerves on the attractions. If you are brave enough or just want to get a dose of adrenaline, visit the most terrifying and extreme attractions in Vegas, such as the SkyJump from the tallest building in Nevada. I'm scared already while typing this... But I think it's worth the try.

4. Visit Grand Canyon. Of course, when you have only one day it is hard to fit all the activities in it. But Grand Canyon is definitely a must see and I would spend there whole day wandering past the caves and mountains. Besides the standard car tour, you can also book a helicopter or limo tour with picnic.

Photo by www.nps.gov


5. As an alternative activity, you can take a rafting tour down the Colorado River or a Black Canyon River adventure tour. Although you may need a separate day for this activity, I decided to include this in my list because I would love to experience the trip by the river.

Of course, there are tons of other things to do in Vegas: clubs, shows (Cirque Du Soleil is my favorite), different tours and attractions. You can even get married by Elvis :) But I'm not a night club person, I always love to explore the sights and nature around, so I've included only those things that I would definitely do while staying in Las Vegas.

If you have some other ideas about the Vegas trip or maybe you can share your own experience - leave a comment below. I would love to know your thoughts!

P.S. Here's a little inspirational song that I love very much. Would be great to play it while travelling to Vegas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...