Wednesday, March 25, 2015

It's just a cosmic skirt


As I wrote earlier, I have some vintage clothes in my wardrobe, which are the inheritance from my aunt. But this velvet skirt was lying in my closet for a long time, up until recently, when I finally had time to bring it to an atelier for some minor adjustments.
This skirt was originally in set with a top, but I decided to wear them separately, to be able to combine them with different clothes. I really like that interesting "cosmic" print of this skirt and a deep blue color, that is slightly changing it's shade depending on the lighting. And of course, on a sunny spring weather i wore a t-shirt with floral print, which I believe looks quite well with this skirt.

Как я уже писала ранее, в моем гардеробе есть несколько винтажных вещей, полученных в наследство от тети. Но эта бархатная юбка лежала в моем шкафу очень долго, пока я наконец не нашла время, чтобы отнести ее в ателье для небольших изменений. Эта юбка изначально была в комплекте с топом, но я решила носить их отдельно друг от друга, чтобы была возможность комбинировать их с различными вещами. Мне очень нравится интересный "космический" принт юбки и насыщенный синий цвет, который немного переливается в зависимости от освещения. И конечно же, в солнечную весеннюю погоду я не могла не надеть футболку с цветочным принтом, которая, как мне кажется, вполне гармонично смотрится с юбкой.


Skirt: vintage
T-shirt: Zara
Cardigan: Atmosphere
Sunglasses: Parfois
Clutch: Parfois
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelets: H&M




2 comments:

  1. Love this look!!!! Especially the beautifull vintage skirt! Really nice pictures as well!! Beautifull work :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...