Friday, May 1, 2015

Music Friday: ONUKA



So happened that I don't listen to Ukrainian or Russian-speaking artists. I grew up on British and American music and I prefer English lyrics in the songs (and also I think that foreign music has a higher quality).
But yesterday I came across to a new debut album of the Ukrainian band called "ONUKA" and I realized that I should dedicate my music post to them. Very interesting and fresh sound, use of the national Ukrainian music instruments (the kobza, sopilka and trembita) with a modern twist and stunningly beautiful music videos. I hope that you will like it :)

Так сложилось, что я не слушаю ни украинских, ни русскоязычных исполнителей. Я выросла на британской и американской музыке и англоязычные тексты в песнях мне ближе (да и качество зарубежной музыки мне нравится больше). Но вчера я наткнулась на дебютный альбом новой украинской группы ONUKA и поняла, что нужно посвятить свой музыкальный пост им. Очень интересное и свежее звучание, использование национальных украинских музыкальных инструментов (кобза, сопилка, трембита) в современной обработке и потрясающей красоты видеоклипы. Наслаждайтесь :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...