Friday, March 31, 2017

Music Friday: Michael Kiwanuka


It's been a while since my last Music Friday post... But that doesn't mean that I stopped listening music, of course not. I can't imagine a world without music, I guess it would be very sad and devastating.



I heard about Michael Kiwanuka before, but somehow didn't get to listen his songs. Finally, about two months ago, I typed in YouTube search bar his name, found the video "Love & Hate" and got hooked on his music.

His songs reminds me of the good old days when soul and r'n'b were so much popular than nowadays. Well... I wasn't born yet in the era of Marvin Gaye, James Brown and Otis Redding. But I love their music. And if reincarnation does exist, one of those amazing musicians could have been revived in Michael Kiwanuka. Just check some of his songs and I hope you will feel this special voice and music which really speaks to your soul.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...