Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The perfect mom jeans


While many people complain about the current "not summer" weather, I was very happy when it got colder outside and 30°C heat has gone. I really like the cool weather, like to wrap myself up in cozy sweaters and wear favorite jeans.
Speaking of which, I found this jeans in Topshop - the ideal mom jeans with high waist and 100% cotton. I have searched them for a while and now I'm wearing them non stop. I'm thinking about buying another pair but in darker color. And last Saturday was the ideal day for strolls around the sleepy city. Flavored latte to-go and my beloved person next to me - how little do you need for happiness :)

P.S. My blog now has it's own Facebook page. Go check it out :)

Хотя многие жалуются на нынешнюю "не летнюю" погоду, я была очень рада, когда на улице похолодало и спала 30-градусная жара. Я очень люблю прохладную погоду, люблю укутываться в уютные свитеры и надевать любимые джинсы. Кстати о джинсах, я нашла эти джинсы в Topshop - идеальные mom jeans с высокой талией и без эластана, то что я искала уже давно и ношу теперь не снимая. Подумываю теперь, не купить ли мне еще одну такую пару только в темном цвете. А в прошлую субботу был идеальный день для прогулок по сонному городу. Ароматный латте с собой и любимый человек рядом - как мало нужно для счастья :)

P.S. У моего блога теперь есть отдельная страница на Facebook. Буду рада вас там видеть :)




Sweater: thrifted
Jeans: Topshop
Shoes: unknown brand
Bag: Parfois
Earrings: Accessorize
Ring: Romwe
Watch: Michael Kors






4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...